SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring™ combines 24/7 transdermal alcohol testing with optional house arrest monitoring in one device. Designed for high-risk, repeat DUI, and other alcohol offenders, the SCRAM system is the world’s most widely used and trusted 24/7 transdermal alcohol testing system on the market today.
- Independently tested, court-validated
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Dynamic, flexible training
- Data Analysis of every alert
- TAC readings correlate to BAC reading
- Conclusively distinguishes between alcohol consumption and environmental alcohol sources
- Single-source admissibility—no back-up tests required
- Flexible data management—expand, consolidate, view at-a-glance assessments, or summarize an entire caseload
- Continuous testing means no drinking around test schedules
If you’ve ever noticed the aroma coming from someone who drank alcohol the night before, then you already have a basic understanding of the science behind transdermal alcohol monitoring.
While the technology that allows the SCRAM bracelet to effectively test and report alcohol consumption based on transdermal testing is relatively new, the science of transdermal testing is not. Transdermal—or literally “through the skin”—has been known for decades as a reliable way to transport substances, both through absorption and excretion.
How Does SCRAM Test for Alcohol? Learn More »